We offer you position: Senior Sales Representative
If you are seeking a challenging position within a dynamic organization to make tangible contributions in achieving business objectives, we offer you position:
Senior Sales Representative
In this position, you are responsible for selling our Business-information-products to top companies from selected sectors, such as Financial Institutions, Chemicals, Transportation, Construction, Automotive etc.
Our aim is to have tailor-made information solutions for our key clients. That is why we are following a consultative approach when selling our Coface Business Information solutions to risk management and supply chain management-managers, so they have the best possible information to control their risks.
- Develop and manage a set of current and future Coface clients,
- Develop and refine proposals with decision makers – board members and management of our clients,
- Manages responses to calls for tenders, preparation of offers and the conclusion of deals with the support of the Region and the Group,
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to improve clients experience, cost efficiency and timelines,
- Responsible for sales along with increased turnover and enhanced clients satisfaction;
- Increasing business awareness of market segment about Coface products;
- Working closely with other team members to achieve goals.
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Development, driving B2B opportunities and exceeding targets
- Experience within commercial
- Knowledge of business information and debt collection products and services.
- Very good English language skills (at least B2) with very good communication and presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills
- A good network and a strong ability to develop relationships with large companies regardless of their sector
- Ability to evolve in an international and matrix environment with a marked interest in working in project mode
- Sales budgeting/forecasting, reporting, knowledge of financial & market analysis products
- MS Office Applications & Internet Usage,
The employment relationship will be concluded with full-time work for an indefinite period and a 6 (six) month probationary period.
We invite all interested candidates to send us offers with a CV, and an email address for the purpose of notification in the tender process by 31 January 2023 at the latest to the email address: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Candidates are hereby informed that Coface will process the personal data provided by the candidate in accordance with the application and related attachments exclusively for the purposes of this selection process, and in accordance with the provisions of the Employment Relations Act.