The Coface group has contributed since its establishment to the performance and growth of businesses.
Coface Group, which is increasingly taking on the character of an international group, from its foundation contributes to the success and growth of enterprises of all sizes around the world as well as the creation and dissemination of the culture of trust between commercial entities.
- The establishment of Coface, a French company specialized in the field of export credit insurance.
- Start spreading internationally. The gradual development of the network in new countries, first in Germany and Austria in 1991. and in the UK and Italy in 1992. year.
- The establishment of the CreditAlliance, a worldwide network of insurance companies, agencies for business information, multiline insurance companies as factoring companies.
- Privatization of Coface. The Group continues dealing with issue of French government guarantees.
- Coface becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Natixis, a branch of BPCE Group, the second largest banking group in France, which offers financial services, asset management and financial services.
- The establishment of COFACE SERBIA a representative office in Serbia.
- Redirecting the activity to a credit insurance or traditional main area of business.
- Direct presence in 66 countries. Delivery guarantees in nearly 200 countries. Placement of Coface's global solutions (lower services for multinational enterprises) and collateral TopLiner (additional coverage with conventional credit insurance) market.
- Success of the Coface IPO on the regulated market of Euronext Paris. As of July 2nd 2014, the resulting shareholding is as follows:
- Public: 58.50%;
- Natixis: 41.24%;
- Employees: 0.26%.
- Direct presence in 67 countries.
- Guarantees delivered in nearly 200 countries.
- Launch of EasyLiner, CofaServe, CofaNet Policy Master, Express Credit Limit and Dashboards
- Re-Launch of InfoIcon
- Ukraine serviced by Coface Central European Holding AG
- Launch of Business Finder
- Acquisition of PKZ, the leading credit insurance company in Slovenia