Coface CEE Top 500
8. izdanje Top 500 kompanija u centralnoj I istočnoj Evropi - Izdanje 2016
ABOUT tHE STUDY
In 2016, Coface has launched the 8th edition of the Top 500 companies in Central and Eastern Europe - Coface CEE Top 500.
Find out what new companies entered the ranking, by clicking the link HERE.
In the current economic climate it is very important to analyze the markets and the business environment in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe. This region has high potential for economic progress in Europe, so it is essential to monitor the business opportunities available in these countries.
The study classifies the strongest 500 companies in the region, taking into consideration both the turnover as well as additional factors such as number of employees, business sectors and markets where they are active.
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - IZDANJE 2015
2015 Coface CEE TOP 500 study highlighted the following aspects:
- 2014: A year of improvement throughout the region - turnover increased by +2.1%
- Higher turnover of the biggest companies reflected better economic prospects in 2014
- Poland was the biggest player, Hungary had the highest growth rate and the Czech Republic recovered
- Sectors: automotive industry top (+10.6%), oil & gas sector flop (-3.9%)
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - IZDANJE 2014
2014 Coface CEE TOP 500 study highlighted the following aspects:
- Poland wins again, Ukraine climbs up to the second rank followed by Hungary
- Economic framework keeps a grip: slight increase in turnover by +0.2%
- Sectors: oil and gas gains despite moderate performance
COFACE CEE TOP 500 - IZDANJE 2013
2013 Coface CEE TOP 500 study highlighted the following aspects:
- Poland again ranked first, Hungary and Romania catching up
- Ukraine dropping out of the Top 3 biggest companies with more turnover, but a sharp decline in profit
- Economic region CEE: more inhomogeneous than ever
- Insolvency rate in the region almost tripled